We have been very busy this half term our highlights have been:
- Reading Street Child and how linked to our other subjects
- Making Victorian puppet theatres
- Doing William Morris desgins
- Making the parachutes and learning about the different forces
- Writing letters and diary entries as the characters in Street Child
- Hockey in PE
- The Ourselves topic in RE- especially how we are all unique in our special way
- Organising a class mass and liturgy
What did you enjoy most?
Get ready for next half term. Have look on website for the overview for next half term.
What are most looking forward to learning about?
What are you doing over half term?
Make sure you're reading as I will still be checking your reading records.